where SHE has to curtsy & bow
[to the Lord Mayor of London
who was always a Rothschild patsy like B Johnson]
where SHE has to take her shoes off on the Holy Ground
is inside The City of London,
which is the banking capital of the world.โ€

๐Ÿ˜ผ UK Royalty were minions of the bloodline bankers
& THEY were minions of the 13 Phoenician bloodline families
& THEY were minions to HIGHER UNSEEN bloodlines.
Like Putin told Tucker,
NOBODY HAS EVER SEEN THOSE GUYS ๐Ÿ™€

๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช– President & CiC Trump
I donโ€™t even like to mention Biden because
heโ€™s not controlling anything..
ITโ€™S PEOPLE THAT YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF
PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THE DARK SHADOWS
[like โ†’ERICSSON, Sweden]

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Mr Goode
@ businessof truth
If anyone should be burning right now,
Iโ€™d say the Son of Satan himself Lord Roths would be fair game.
๐Ÿ‘‡ Letโ€™s hope things are hotting up for him about now. ๐Ÿ”ฑ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
26 February, 09:18
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Revelations 18th Chapter:
"A mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, With violence the great city Babylon shall be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. The sound of harpists, musicians, flutists, and trumpeters shall not be heard in you anymore. No craftsman of any craft shall be found in you anymore, and the sound of a millstone shall not be heard in you anymore. The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. Merchants were the great men of the earth, by your sorcery all the nations were deceived. In her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.โ€ I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, โ€œAlleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the Lord our God! True and righteous are His judgments." NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ Thank you, Brandy.

A huge Chess Piece was removed from the board.
I don't know if Jacob was already dead
& they just announced it today
but thank God he's GONE.
I feel better.
He was a bloodthirsty demon monster
whose crimes were unspeakable.
That whole family so un-Godly, so diabolic. Lord.

#ThePlanToSaveTheWorld
#GodWins
#NCSWIC
09:47 PM - Feb 26, 2024
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
PAanon @PAanon
27 February, 05:08
Their satanic rituals, QSR.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 February, 11:53
I thought he died years ago in a helicopter crash.

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
27 February, 10:18
If you want to learn how this evil family took over our financial life, please take the time -rather long- to watch this. Quite possibly the definitive docu on the world's banking industry and it's all true.
Whilst doing my PhD, I discovered that the founders Banks of England (1694) and Scotland (1695) are STILL CLASSIFIED TO THIS DAY.
Why? Who are they protecting re their bs fractional reserve banking that started with William of Orange and the Wars of Spanish Succession?
I cannot WAIT for the implosion of this debt-slave system!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Money Masters - The Rise Of The Bankers - YouTube

A Bill Still DocumentaryConnect with Bill StillWebsite: http://www.billstill.comYoutube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njEiJCsjxcgFacebook: https://m.faceb...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 February, 10:45
In response Cheryl Garrett to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜ป Brilliant. Ty Cheryl. Look forward to it.

THIS is why I love listening to Juan O Savin
for the HISTORY.
Where we are now began eons ago
& Juan is superb with geo-political/Biblical/cabal history.
From the DS pedo-Pharaohs & long BEFORE them ๐Ÿ’ฅ

I feel that if Anons can really GET THAT
they'll understand how GINORMOUS this war is,
why it's taking the years it is
& how complicated it is to demolish the
satanic matrix prison
which, with massive Divine help,
THEY ARE DOINGโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿช–๐Ÿ•Š

#ForPlanetEarth
#forhumanity
#FreedomForever
#GodWins

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 February, 08:10
Have they announced his successor yet?

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
27 February, 07:53
It makes me sick to even think about it. We turned off cable media on November 4, 2020. That was our first big leap into a world of truth. No more MK mind control through commercials, no more live television. We stream only the programs that will provide a learning experience into the world of Godly thinking and acting. Our lives have soared upward in ways that seem impossible. Yet here we are making our way swiftly back to the Creator. He's been with us all along, but when our eyes began to open, he embraced us and carried us through the transition from dark to light. Praise His Holy Name.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sinner Saved By Grace (Live At Bon Secours Wellness Arena, Greenville, SC/2018) - YouTube

Gaither Vocal Band โ€“ The Official Video for โ€œSinner Saved By Grace,โ€ available now!Order the full-length CD/DVD - Gaither Vocal Band โ€“ Reunion LIVE here: htt...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 February, 10:36
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
๐Ÿ’ฏ Brandyโ€ผ๏ธ