Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
12 February, 02:24
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Because he is on the same Mission like Trump
Remember the Ball ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (America1871) can see their posts

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
11 February, 11:45
Because MSM told everyone he was🙄 He's been working with Trump to save this world from evil. He is a white hat and this will shock the country....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
11 February, 11:34
I think everyone here would agree. I would much rather have him as president than Pedo Joe!!!

Only followers of this user (America1871) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (onward) can see their posts

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
11 February, 09:03
He's never been my enemy. This man has always been a boss.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
11 February, 11:30
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
I've always thought he was a badass. Never saw him as an enemy, he was just easy to blame to keep people from looking at the CCP

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
11 February, 08:57
One of the White Hats - he and the Russian people are on the same page as we are - have been for a long time

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
11 February, 08:52
Thank you Vladmir Putin, I recognize you and President Xi! I see you!

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
11 February, 11:47
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
And Modi!❤️

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
11 February, 08:45
Not to mention putting a bullet in the heads of all of Soro's Billionaires, allowing them to come in long enough to bring in their money.

Voila! no impeachment bs and Russia has a new bank.

Hillary thinks he's a Thug, I call him Gangsta! putting the ball in Trump's hands was so symbolic when you know the background

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
11 February, 07:46
He's always been the good guy who refises to take others crap and has suffered worldwide slander and defamation for it. Such a noble man that the evil people in this world should fear.