Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"Trump was always going to win South Carolina in a landslide, and of course I’m all for it, but I’m a bit weary of allowing the Fake News to ALL, in coordination, call the race within minutes of the polls closing.

This just continues to give them the power to do it in the future when they need Trump to lose. Even DJT himself said this was earlier than they expected.

Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but just sayin… we can’t keep letting the Fake News determine who wins elections."

From Patriotsareincontr0l
https://t.me/Patri0tsarein...

💥💯🔥🇺🇸👍
09:08 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
25 February, 11:15
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Is this a comm to us, that the "News" is being taken over??? Calling elections early HAS been a
"norm" with them. It's similar to clones and doubles of those that have been flipped, openly making off-the-wall statements, and the deep state knowing full well, but they can't say a darned thing about it. Prime example, the post above with Woody Harrelson's monologue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
24 February, 09:31
I AGREE they shouldn't call it until its done...
been watching cnn and other stations tonight...commentators being nice...respectful...
you can see they are chopping on the bit to be nasty...
can't read the demeanor....
it's like ok trump win the primaries...it won't do you any good...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
24 February, 09:22
I just made this same comment to my husband. 🇺🇸

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 February, 09:14
WHEN YOURE ACTUALLY RUNNING AGAINST NOTHING IN 5D