Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I learned this morning my younger brother had covid a month ago & hadn’t been well since and recently had a stoke and completely paralyzed on one side. I have no clue as to whether he took the jab or not, at any rate ‘virus’ or vaccine…damn spike proteins to hell.

He had cut mom & I both out of his life several years ago. I can’t get an update on him this morning because of being shut out. As much as I hate it, I am holding off on telling our almost 83 yr old mother the news because of her health.

Would appreciate prayers for both my brother & my mom. He was her favorite & I dread her learning of his stroke.

Thank you frens.
🙏
01:46 PM - Feb 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
25 February, 02:10
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
🙏💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
24 February, 11:10
🙏🙏🙏💕💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 February, 04:39
🙏🙏PRAYERS going up for you and your brother Sparrows. 🙏.

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
24 February, 04:23
🙏🙏🙏

Mellissa @Mellissa
24 February, 04:17
The government caused all this and made every one fight each other! I'm surprised people still would want to support government after this!!!

Valentina Pythia @Pythia
24 February, 04:25 (E)
In response Mellissa to her Publication
You should support Dr. Shiva! He's the only one worth listening to now!! All the other candidates lie and they are too nasty🙌!!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 February, 06:37
In response Mellissa to her Publication
Sad to say, but my family was dysfunctional pre Covid.

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
24 February, 03:05
Prayers sent.
Sending all of you Much LOVE

connie wright @cowri
24 February, 02:21
🙏🙏

Kim Board @Kimpossible
24 February, 02:12
Prayers sent for healing both physically and emotionally 🙏❤️

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
24 February, 02:06
💝Praying 🙏🏻

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 February, 01:59
So sorry @sparrows
Praying for strength
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 February, 01:57
🙏🙏🙏

Pink Totter @Totter
24 February, 01:54
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Water Mark @Watermark
24 February, 01:50
🙏🙏🙏

So sad to hear, Sparrow. Prayers for your family.