Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
It's been real. I'm out folks. Got my new directive.

You can catch me in RL.

#BlessUp #GodsGotYou .

Bye for now. Catch ya all on the flip.

This account goes dark in 4 hours.

Like I said, my job in the matrix is done. I got RL to deal with.

Never forget, you are God's Favorite.
09:03 PM - Feb 23, 2024
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
08 March, 04:49
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
See you at Mar Lar Go 😉👋💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
24 February, 12:12
God bless

See you later

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 February, 10:38
The story isn't over yet. How can you bounce on us now? In the 4th quarter?

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 February, 10:23
Real sounds good. 😉
Know you’ll share your light wherever you are, wherever you go. Lotsa love to you and yours. ✨

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
23 February, 10:02
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
23 February, 09:47
💚🙏

Miss Lbship @lbship
23 February, 09:46
Oh I will Miss you. So sad. Thanks for being REAL

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
23 February, 09:44
Much Love! You are an inspiration to so many!
💚🤍💚💫

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 February, 09:38
It’s been a pleasure, Top Soil. Thank you for being real and all your Love. Blessings to you and your family. See you on the flip side too: it’s going to be amazing. 💞

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
23 February, 09:34
DD Love ya 🙏 💞 🙏
#BlessUp

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 February, 09:33
Thank YOU for being my friend!!!💛

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 February, 09:32
God Bless, God Speed, and Thank YOU!!! 💛

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 February, 09:32
Peace and blessings to you! 😇

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
23 February, 09:31
Godspeed
WWG1WGA

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 February, 09:30
✨May you be blessed beyond measure!!!
You have lifted my spirit many times... thank for being here. Take care and we are here if you need us. Keeping you in my prayers 🙏

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 February, 09:30
good luck..see you on the flip side...will miss your posts.

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 February, 09:26
We are going to miss you! Check in from time to time, please let us know you are OK! Know we wish you all the best; shall be praying for you!
Godspeed, Love and Cheers to you!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 February, 09:24
Never forget you too are Gods favorite. I wish you a life of love and light. 🙏🏻

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 February, 09:22
God bless you! But I hope you won't deactivate your account. Hope you keep it open so that you can at least visit now and then. And I understand about Real Life. That's what's keeping me from being very active on here much lately. Love and peace to you, Divine Dirtclod!! 🙏💗Don't leave us completely, friend!

We The People @OutOfMatrix
23 February, 09:20
Godspeed brother. Till we meet again

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 February, 09:19
#BlessUp Double D!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Peace out brother!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Hey there Dirt. What does RL mean please?
You know Nana sux with these abbreviations?
We will miss you, will you be gone long?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 February, 09:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Assuming Real Life.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 February, 09:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
RL = Real Life.

Yeah, I expect it will be till we meet on the flip side.

#BlessUp #GodsGotYou .

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 February, 09:15
Ah man.

Only followers of this user (PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
23 February, 09:10
Bless Up‼️
Safe Journey
Stay Well

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 February, 09:05
Thank you for the advance notice. Look forward to when we connect with you again on the “flip side.”

God Speed Devine! 🙏💕

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 February, 09:05
🙏🙏🙏💗💗Yahweh bless you brother !! ty for all the AWESOME POSTS....will never forget to BLESS UP