Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
22 February, 04:35
🚨🚨🚨I’m going to be a grandma and my son asked me β€œMom, what does my wife need to take for high blood pressure and what’s does she need to avoid altogether for a healthy baby?” So, a little information would be appreciated!!! I’m going to be a grandma!!!! God is so good!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
22 February, 06:52
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Being a grandparents is so much better than being a parent...you know the mistakes you made with yours so it's easier to get the grandchildren to do what is right with them thinking they chose on their own....Babies are so beautiful...πŸ™πŸŽŠπŸ’™πŸŽŠπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 06:57
In response connie wright to her Publication
They are and so precious. I am super excited. Thank you!

connie wright @cowri
22 February, 06:59
Spoil them-we have that right-Bless You

πŸ˜‚ I told my son you are not going to recognize me with my grandchild! I raised you and now I am going to spoil my grand baby like crazy!
07:01 PM - Feb 22, 2024
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmandaMAGA in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
22 February, 07:07
I have 6 but 2 of them spent most of their life with us-my grandson still lives with me since he will get my home-I bought my granddaughter a home since you can not will two people a home-it would have caused a fight-this was our plan when my husband was alive-I bought their cars, homes, everything they need in the homes & I give her money to pay her bills for the year....they don't act spoiled - very grown up & thankful...