Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Are your ears 👂 blaring loud…?
You are receiving Information through the Light…✨
How?
The Increased Light incoming enters our bodies Mostly through the Crown (Corona) and gets transduced from the Pineal Gland, our Third Eye 👁️…
Inside the Gland there are Piezoelectric Crystals and when they receive the Stream of Light, light codes or downloads, they start to Vibrate at higher rates…✨
We perceive that Vibration as the Ringing in Ears, but if you pay attention, it comes from the brain, right where the Pineal Gland is Located…✨
You are getting upgraded at the DNA 🧬 level, as we speak…
Sometimes can be very Loud and changing tones…
For me, now that I’m aware it, it’s Music 🎶
03:55 PM - Feb 22, 2024
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
robert parrish @pfarm12
22 February, 04:26
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
I believe reality is in you...inside out. So where does this come from...this download ...heaven...the Sun(son)? Isn't it already in you? We seem to be intoxicated with a need for diversity when everything is God... that which is you. "IAM". Is life not a dream Timeless? Am I incorrect or not? Shouldn't we just chill? Perhaps we are both the cause and the effect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Aware @Awakeaware
22 February, 04:25
That’s amusing you mention music as I’ve woken up every day this week with a random song going before my feet hit the floor. Nice how that works

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 February, 04:06
I hear the music! 🎵

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
22 February, 03:58
Thank you.

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
22 February, 04:04
In response Barry McCockinner to his Publication
You're always welcome Fam" 💜