Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
CM! What's up!? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I haven't personally attacked anyone and if you got a spam link DM from me, that's not me. ๐Ÿšจ

I've been getting blocked by my old-school AU homies for the past 3 weeks. 1 by 1. ๐Ÿ‘Ž

I thought AU was open to discussion, debate, and dialogue. ๐Ÿ‘€

My AU friends are bailing on me ๐Ÿ˜”
11:32 AM - Feb 22, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
We The People @OutOfMatrix
23 February, 09:15
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Sorry to hear this. We need to connect to stay sane in these crazy times we live in. I see several friends from WeGo.social here. UltraMaga if you guys ever join us there. God bless. Goodness always wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
22 February, 02:13 (E)
Some people have already gone through the Anti-Trump, Heโ€™s Part of the Cabal, Anti-Christ thought process and have decided that it doesnโ€™t match their vibration anymore. It doesnโ€™t mean that they are LARPS or LIARs. Itโ€™s just not what they want on their timeline. To each their own.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 02:47
In response Kel Que to her Publication
๐Ÿ’ฏ

Mellissa @Mellissa
22 February, 01:18
Lots of them have blocked me too!! Almost all of these people here are LARP's, liars and cons!!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
22 February, 12:05
Lots of fake friends on the internet as long as you follow the same shepherd and stick with the herd.

22 February, 12:10
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
๐ŸŽฏ

I have no problem disagreeing with folks, but blocking (for no reason) other than different views is not the way.

Thank you, good sir! ๐Ÿ‘Š

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
22 February, 11:56 (E)
I know the feeling... I discussed this about 6 months ago with one of my Dear friends "outside" AU (but very much a Patriot, aware, and a true Warrior of Christ) and told him what was going on with the loss of AU followers 1 by 1...

His Response was profound and so true...

"That's Because You're Doing it RIGHT!!!"

AMEN... count these losses as victories, "SEEDS" you are planting, and while the harvest may not be on your watch, REMEMBER... it's The Lord's Field you are tending, and HE and HE alone shall reap and save souls on His Perfect Time ๐Ÿ™

22 February, 12:08
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Thank you for that! ๐Ÿ‘Š

I need to stop trying to get acceptance from everyone. (My issue can be trying to people please or get acceptance)

My anti-trump rhetoric is testing this big time. But I honestly just want people to see the truth.

It's all there in simple digs and research.

I didn't see it for a loooooong time, but now I see clearly. Very clearly.

Thanks again! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
27 February, 12:42 (E)
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
I will ask you the same questions as I did your friend:
With all due respect, may I ask what you are accomplishing by dissing President Trump? What is your end goal? True Christians should be spreading the gospel. Period. Iโ€™m not seeing that. Jesus gave us the โ€œgreat commissionโ€ to spread the gospel (good news) to people and try to save as many souls as possible. Why isnโ€™t your focus on turning people to Jesus instead of turning people against President Trump?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 February, 11:42
They weren't real homies to begin with.
We may not agree on anything but I'm still here with you.
Military is still the only way.
Keep ya head up. โค๐Ÿค—

22 February, 11:52
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
22 February, 12:37
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Indeed ๐Ÿ™