Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 February, 09:33
Dept of Defense decode

=

Shut It Down🔥🐲/ Angel Of Jehovah😇/ Love A Transliteration / The One Having The Key🔑/ Your Sister In Spirit🤗/ Beta Woman Becomes All Alpha Male / Alice Is Here To Answer🐇/ A Master Of Love Prophet❤/ Much Love Blessings Comin❤/ Im Insane Proof Unlike All Of You / Akin To Pandoras Box📦/ Predict The Future👁/ Gematria Conclusion🥳/ Queen Of The South / Money Flow🙏😭/ Nobody Sees The Job / Already Won🏆/ Lotz Of Love❤/ The Anointed Twins / Taking Down Titans / Spiteful And Jealous / Sacred Twin Flame Codes🔥🔥/ Gematrias Prophecy / Transfer Of Power🔋/ The Q Kee That Fits All🔑🦌/ Shows No Respect😳/ Transformation Of Self Mirror Reflection🪞/ No Ordinary Family / Hacking The Apocalypse / Orions Belt Secret🤫/ I Am Writing The Book✍📖/ Water Key🔑♒/ Telepathic Harmonics / John Durham Justice ⚖/ Heavens Immaculate Code 💫
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
199-991
1194-4911
1501-1051
TS 16:03 - 4:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 February, 09:12
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
👆👆👆This decode TOLD YOU it was about to be "SHUT DOWN"!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 February, 09:27
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Confirm - power surge - cell phones down - My Daughters phone is not working. Feeling electrical "pricks" thru-out my body. Something going on ... people better start listening. You were right on Si STAR !

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
22 February, 09:33
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
T-mobile was the one who was suppose to have been staying on - will keep you all posted..... Still on at the moment... Message me if you guys need anything...

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 February, 09:37
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
Not sure because many have the same plan within a family and some are on and some are off.
Thanks for the info - keep us posted.

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
I will for sure! Will update through the day!
09:38 AM - Feb 22, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LyndaJ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynda Jeffs, click on at the bottom under it