Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 February, 09:33
Dept of Defense decode

=

Shut It Down🔥🐲/ Angel Of Jehovah😇/ Love A Transliteration / The One Having The Key🔑/ Your Sister In Spirit🤗/ Beta Woman Becomes All Alpha Male / Alice Is Here To Answer🐇/ A Master Of Love Prophet❤/ Much Love Blessings Comin❤/ Im Insane Proof Unlike All Of You / Akin To Pandoras Box📦/ Predict The Future👁/ Gematria Conclusion🥳/ Queen Of The South / Money Flow🙏😭/ Nobody Sees The Job / Already Won🏆/ Lotz Of Love❤/ The Anointed Twins / Taking Down Titans / Spiteful And Jealous / Sacred Twin Flame Codes🔥🔥/ Gematrias Prophecy / Transfer Of Power🔋/ The Q Kee That Fits All🔑🦌/ Shows No Respect😳/ Transformation Of Self Mirror Reflection🪞/ No Ordinary Family / Hacking The Apocalypse / Orions Belt Secret🤫/ I Am Writing The Book✍📖/ Water Key🔑♒/ Telepathic Harmonics / John Durham Justice ⚖/ Heavens Immaculate Code 💫
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
199-991
1194-4911
1501-1051
TS 16:03 - 4:03

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 February, 09:12
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
👆👆👆This decode TOLD YOU it was about to be "SHUT DOWN"!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 February, 09:27
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Confirm - power surge - cell phones down - My Daughters phone is not working. Feeling electrical "pricks" thru-out my body. Something going on ... people better start listening. You were right on Si STAR !

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
T-mobile was the one who was suppose to have been staying on - will keep you all posted..... Still on at the moment... Message me if you guys need anything...
09:33 AM - Feb 22, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LyndaJ in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 February, 09:37
In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication
Not sure because many have the same plan within a family and some are on and some are off.
Thanks for the info - keep us posted.

Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
22 February, 09:38
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I will for sure! Will update through the day!