Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
18 February, 10:41
Geeyah, I was like WHY am I so tired, apparently ties in with grief. I am NOT gonna keep feeling this tired. NO thank you. I looked it up, I was like GRIEF is the culprit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
18 February, 11:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Does that mean your sweet pup has gone to heaven? I'm so sorry if so. I saw a post a few days ago that said you were making the sweet pup comfortable...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes. Very depressing. My best fren for 19 years.
11:15 AM - Feb 18, 2024
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
18 February, 12:09
That is a good long life I can only hope for a long life like that for my boy. My thoughts are with you. ❤️

18 February, 12:19
Ty hint cbd oil is good for them. Longevity.

18 February, 11:56
I am so sorry. My boy is just about to turn 8 this week and I can't imagine life without him. I will keep you in my prayers sister

18 February, 12:15
TY it is brutal. God bless ya'll.