Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
17 February, 11:30
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Yes. Wish I could ditch my job and be home more. Just want to hibernate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
17 February, 05:19
Ive been like that for a while now.. third dimension out there.. not comfortable.. i stay home and alone most of the time.. no toleance for them now to speak with a smile on their face. fake,lying nasty people and for some reason theyre not happy either..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 February, 05:34
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Same here.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 February, 03:20
Yep, feeling it. I'll communicate with truthers at this point. That is about it. Every chance I get. I sit solo.

Elsie M.. @Maxine1111
17 February, 03:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Same here.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
17 February, 02:48
Except for us in the bar scene....we have the semi open ears to drop seeds of truth
🤞🙏