Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
16 February, 02:40
We (call out) HANDSHAKES all the time, yet we DON'T when Trump does it. WHY?

It's a BIG club and we are NOT in it.

There IS an internal fight happening within the club to gain CONTROL of the world STEERING Wheel. (Black hats vs White hats). Those are Freemason terms btw. (Checkerboard, light/dark, etc...)

You have to consciously MANIPULATE your fingers to do this type of SHAKE. Try it. It feels very unnatural to do.

Do you see what I see?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Man @2PillarPortal
16 February, 02:44
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Present day William Morgans?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
16 February, 02:54
In response Red Man to his Publication
Not at all.

William was AGAINST Freemasons. He was killed for it.

Trump IS one. See the handshake above.

FACT: Trump was really, really upset about the Albert Pike statue being torn down. Remember that? That threw me WAY OFF!

The 33-degree Freemason Albert Pike. The one that said, β€œWhenever the people need a hero we shall supply him.”

Do you see the (DOUBLE EAGLE)????

This is hard for me to accept/see/dig as well....
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 February, 03:20
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
Do you believe Trump to be part of the cabal, a black hat?
That would cause some serious indigestion for many thinking that he is our only hope.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
I'm glad you said this. I do not immediately discredit ANYTHING anymore, including that he may not be what many people think. It's a pretty difficult stance to take right now, IMO, because there's no "camp" for it. All truthers seem to be all-in on Trump. I'm on the fence with him and have been for a while but I'm still a truther and the message Im spreading is that the *entire* government & those who call themselves "elites" are corrupt beyond fixing. None of them work for us and your side will not save you. Wish there was a camp for us.
04:16 PM - Feb 16, 2024
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ADDiQt in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
16 February, 04:36
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
I think this group of disillusioned anons will continue to grow until something definitive happens.

Under every layer or deception I remind myself that the cabal's ultimate goal is complete ownership of the world and every thing on it.

To get there, they need to destroy or control every system that protects human rights. The US Constitution is a huge portion of this bulwark (simply because people believe it and want it). The cabal wants the people to tear it down so they don't have too. Everything that pushes people towards removing these protections is in their favor. Their plan requires us to revolt and create a power vacuum that they can then come in and fill.

They win by us doing nothing and they win by us rebelling.

Our only path is to expose the game and convince others to not play.

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
16 February, 09:38
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Then can't win, the numbers won't allow it.

Free Bird @DCast
16 February, 10:05
In response Water Mark to his Publication
'Expose the Game' then what?
Truther (? whatever their base is today) are saying we're watching a movie, & nothing can stop what's going to happen ... whatever that is - suppose to be Better or 'the Best'!
But this movie has consequences to the viewer - we're not sitting in a chair in a movie theater unaffected - Inflation, mind-bending psyOps, fake food, chem nanospray, harmful emf's (hz resonance) etc.
"Nothing" is what the lying world rulers said began the world [earth and world are not the same], so "Nothing" could stop what's coming if it did all that!
What 'script' would you write to override the Enemy's AI script.