Yester Vue @realyestervue
Wow! They found a woman's body compacted in the trash compacter of Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner's house!

https://x.com/JackStr42679...
08:04 AM - Feb 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
15 February, 10:13
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Is there any NEW News? This is 6 years ago. We just keep recirculating useless information. I guess it keeps us placated like they want. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Trust the โ€œPlanโ€ lmao.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 February, 10:20
In response Tracy Jones to her Publication
I just learned of it...did you know this before this morning? I didn't...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
15 February, 09:43
Youโ€™re ruining Humas announcement that sheโ€™s dating Soros son. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. She wants you to leave the past in the past.

15 February, 10:20
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
...like the dead bodies right?

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
15 February, 08:53
Not just any woman...
A big shot techie neuro scientist,
former "higher โฌ†๏ธ" in the "Soros" network.