Only people mentioned by BadbraH in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Liberty) can see their posts

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
14 February, 05:30
In response Bad Brah to his Publication
Losing Hope? Whatchu talkin bout Willis? I just threw another shovel full of coal in the firebox.. Pressure is a Risin'!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 February, 02:52
Your message is for all of us fighting this war. The light vs dark, good vs evil that began in the heavenlies then manifest here in the physical realm. God chose His best players to see this until Victory. And we will hang in past the discouragement. We All Are One holding each other up when needed. I TY God for this Family. I Love Yall❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
14 February, 02:47
I'm SURE this war is so much bigger than our minds can even comprehend, even for those of us who think we are awake.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 February, 09:04
Beautifully said sir. United we stand, divided we fall. The darkness wants us seperated because then we are weak. Together in the Light of Christ we are an unstoppable force against the forces of darknesses.

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
12 February, 01:22
Amen 🙏🏻God Won

Saxon 777 @Saxon
12 February, 01:21

Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
12 February, 01:18
when digging into deep matters, please remember to take life breaks to remind yourself why we are fighting this info war.
videos of happy safe children laughing and playing, visit family, take a walk in nature, sing an upbeat song, play a happy tune.
recharge your batteries so to speak.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 February, 01:05
Have you noticed the U.S. is "us"?

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
12 February, 12:52
So well said! Yes we must stand strong ans hold the line! We have to keep the faith, God will win! I will never gove up! I will help those that need it and if they did think I am crazy! I am only really concerned with what God thinks! 🙏🏻🇺🇸WwG1WGA🇺🇸🦅

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
12 February, 12:09
where is he at here Gab clouthub?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
15 February, 10:31
In response Trump is my President to her Publication
He is on Gab

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
11 February, 11:42
Thank you for this, so many needed to read this. I will never give up. I may get sad ever now and then and bawl my eyes out cause I need a release of the memories and the info ive dug for, but I will Never give up. I will always believe in God, Trump, white hats, all of the beautiful patriots, all the fallen regardless if military or the ones they sacraficed. It fuels me. We MUST stand STRONG! We MUST be patient! We MUST stay POSITIVE or those evil idiots win and we already know GOD WINS not them! Love y'all

Selah 321 @Selah
11 February, 11:30
Thank you, your message is timely, many are losing hope or becomming jaded, this is just what they need.

Maurizio Molina @baldeagle369
11 February, 11:28
Golden!! Thank you!!

Michael Matthews @ShpDgPatriot
11 February, 11:25
I am still standing strong holding the line, my wife is holding strong as well. There are a lot of patriots who have become tired that will jump back in the fight when the time comes.

Rebecca Owen @Passionpoet69
11 February, 11:13
Is The Punisher on here? I miss him from twit!!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
11 February, 11:10
WWG1WGA - We are in this TOGETHER. We all came back here for a reason - please remember why you came back

Destiny Rose420 @DestinyRose420
11 February, 10:59
ThankQ 🌹🙏
WWG1WGA
🇺🇸 💜

Ari 17_19 @Ari17_19
11 February, 08:12
AMEN!!!! Speak it, brother!

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
11 February, 07:48
Did you say..over?
https://youtu.be/q7vtWB4ow...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 February, 07:33

Par Nelli @Parnelli
11 February, 06:55
🙏❤

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
11 February, 06:26
We got this Patriots!!! 🇺🇸🦅🙏🏼

God Speed to the military!

Faith and Trust🙏🏼

Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
11 February, 06:11
needed this. thank you