Only people mentioned by Life_According_To_Marz in this post can reply
144 144 @144
19 February, 08:56
In response Marlene Love to her Publication
Thanks for posting. So tired of the lab leak lie that paves the way for the next fake pandemic and death shot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
13 February, 04:51 (E)
Back in the day when a Dr didn't know what the kids illness was they ALWAYS said "It's a Virus, nothing you can do but let it run it's course"
Now they have a shot or pill for EVERYTHING. and another for the side effects....
Interesting how things have changed in past 60 years 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 February, 06:51 (E)
Thank you for sharing Marlene! I bought and read Dr. Alec Zeck's book after listening to it on amazon music. Dr. Zeck is a former Army Captain & West Point graduate. He is the founder of The Way Forward and the former Executive Director of Health Freedom for Humanity.

His great website 👇 discusses https://theendofcovid.com/...

Why true health starts with dissolving illusions
What a voluntaryist society might look like
The challenge of building parallel structures
The problem with "health freedom"
The End of Covid

😉 You have to see this really funny video, i realized it has sad components too as i have met so many people with multiple vx's & boosters and they CLAIM these same beLIEfs.

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 February, 07:02
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
12 February, 07:29
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
😂No tiki no laundry 😂