Don`t they dare come to the UK

I can see the plan well get em all
01:01 PM - Feb 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Dawn Miller @girrl
12 February, 02:52
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Well, Gitmo is out of the United States! 😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
12 February, 01:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
12 February, 01:10
Dead Men cant Walk....Oh the Cabal and their Fear Mongering....💗

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
12 February, 01:15
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
He was live today Bill Gates talking about the Farmers strikes and Zuckerberg was in Congress last week --

I know ppl get it from Real Raw News but it states it`s Satire on the front page

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
12 February, 01:16
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

ZPEPlasma Energy @Obstatunity
12 February, 01:09
I F You can leave before your tribunal date. 'by the way; THEY ARE BEING HELD A L L O V E R
T H E W O R L D (I don't think luck will have any effect on your 'chances' )

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
12 February, 01:05
IN BODY BAGS PREFERABLY via GITMO