Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Mellissa @Mellissa
12 February, 12:13
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
We're changing the whole thing by still using the same system that got us here!! LMFAO!!! OK!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
12 February, 10:45
Thanks for the insight. I missed 15 to 20 minutes of it, got on a talking heads show, title said Superbowl 58 thought they would show game and share insights during brakes, NOPE. Watched on antenna. It was okay, not a football fan, can't say it wasn't action packed, that I enjoyed. Lots of diving, running, rolling, tumbling and jumping on top of one another. Along with some injuries on both sides. Nothing big like all the hype, everyone was putting out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
12 February, 09:57
PHOENIX rising from the ashes 👀

USHER in the antichrist 👎

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 February, 10:07
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
What if he's saying we are already living in hell and we are rising out like the Phoenix?