Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
HERE IS A COMPILED LIST OF POSSIBLE EVENTS ANONS THINK COULD HAPPEN AT TONIGHT'S SUPERB-OWL 🏈🏈🏈

💥BLACK OUT
💥EBS
💥HUMAN TRAFFICKING BUST
💥TAYLOR SWIFT SHOT IN THE FACE REVEALING SHE IS A ROBOT/CLONE
💥TAYLOR SWIFT ENGAGED
💥TAYLOR SWIFT PREGNANT
💥FLIP THE SWITCH ON XRP
💥KANSAS CITY CHIEFS WIN & XRP EXPLODES
💥PRICE OF GOLD EXPLODES
💥49ERS WIN & IRAN BLOWS UP THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE
💥BLOW UP THE STADIUM LIKE DARK NIGHT RISES
💥ANONYMOUS COMES ACROSS THE SCREEN LIKE V FOR VENDETTA
💥MICHAEL JACKSON & TUPAC SURPRISE EVERYONE DURING USHER SHOW
💥BITCOIN & STOCK MARKET CRASHES
💥BLACK SWAN
💥NUCLEAR WAR
💥NOTHING HAPPENS

DID I MISS ANY?!?!?! NOTICE VERY FEW PEOPLE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE GAME ITSELF 🤣🤣🤣

SUPER BOWL > PUPPY SHOW 🐶

BUCKLE UP FOR THE GREAT AWAKENING INCOMING 🏟️
01:21 PM - Feb 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Debra ... @WelcomeHome
11 February, 04:09
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
😂🤣😂!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
11 February, 02:23
🤣 Shoot her in the face AND flip the switch on XRP!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
11 February, 01:59
Nothing that means a damn thing...all the theories just get people who would not otherwise watch, to do so.

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
11 February, 01:53
Kelces Mom said she don’t plan to sit with Taylor. It would be the best ever, for Trump and JFK, Jr, to be shown sitting with Taylor Swift! Not sure the meaning, but eyes would pop and roll for sure!!!

Vijay Menon @vijayQ
11 February, 01:45
i say 💥NOTHING HAPPENS.. sadly.. the wait is killing us😡😡😡

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 February, 01:42
SOMETIMES ITS WHAT WE DONT SEE INITIALLY

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
11 February, 01:38 (E)
I would not be surprised with any of this happening at Super Bowl but would put my money, if I had any, on nothing happening at all. And for the record I could care less about the game or anything Taylor Swift does.