NEO ONE @Neo
No doubt Major. It's the damn truth.
05:21 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Maria Taheny @Mtaheny1
11 February, 06:16
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Well, I am honestly surprised it has taken this long for someone to ask that question, given the fact that the Disney VP Michael Laney was convicted of sexual assault of a 7 year old in 2019.

Birds of a feather flock together.

https://www.q13fox.com/new...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilou Chu @Serenity555
11 February, 06:02
Yes, torn it down now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
11 February, 06:00
For Everyone, There Is A Purpose To Life!!!

Click the link: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

PLEASE SHARE THIS VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
11 February, 05:51
😞 Might be the saddest part of all. People love good, wholesome intertainment and we want Disney to be everything we believed it to be. I sure am hoping it can be cleaned up and still provide family entertainment. WHOLESOMENESS. But I understand that might not be possible. 😔

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 February, 05:45
Walt Disney was a 33rd degree mason
Seeing remarks about how creepy Disney is for a lot of people reminds me of what a relative said when she went to Disneyland in the late 70s & she said there were even people in the bushes spying on you 😳

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
11 February, 05:43
HE WAS 🔥💥🔥

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
What do you mean, 'IF'? 😕

Stereo Realist @Stereorealist
11 February, 05:38
Uncle Walt never wanted the Jews to run his company.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
11 February, 05:38
That's already been proven..tunnels there also..Walt was high up in the masonic group.

AJS CSC @munchkin823
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
yes

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
11 February, 05:36
i totally believe it, I went to disney for the first time when I was 40. It was for a college recruiting tournament for my kids. It was creepy.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 February, 05:35
100%

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
11 February, 05:28
Burn the freakin place down. I threw up on the tea-cup ride, creeped out by the pirates, and stuck in, 'It's a small world After All" boat tour, for 2 hours.
Screw Disney.
Take your children to see the ocean, walk through the forests and swim in the lakes...

Julie Williams @JulieWilliams
11 February, 05:28
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
Amen.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 February, 05:24
lots of tunnels under there

USA First @usafirst4
11 February, 05:23
What if?

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
11 February, 05:25
In response USA First to her Publication
My exact comment.