Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 February, 11:22
♾❤️👼🦁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 February, 11:24
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Hi, Tom! I haven't seen your name in a long time. Hope all is well! And if you've been gone, welcome back! Blessings!! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
I wish I never left! Had my third FB and IG accounts disabled! AU I think is the only one, that has never tried to stop our truth! Hope you are well too! ♾❤️
11:26 PM - Feb 08, 2024
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 February, 11:34
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Thank you! And AU is home! (But sorry about your FB and IG accounts...) Many went back to Twitter/X. I could never get back on there, kept getting shut out, "permanently suspended." Am on TS, too, but mainly to get info, esp. from POTUS. Glad you're back! I hope more anons make their way back to this platform! Lots of trolls lately though. And if you followed VK, he went back to Twitter and then created a new account. He is "Z" now @ VKs_host. :)

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts