NEO ONE @Neo
Weather Manipulation? Snow doesn't Burn...🔥

Location - UK.
05:09 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
17 February, 10:36
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
we did that same test with snow yesterday n for some reason, this site wont let me load the video. But the snow smelled like burning plastic...🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
11 February, 10:36
WTH i'm gonna tried this tomorrow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
11 February, 05:42
🧐 WTF?

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
11 February, 05:37
what the what????!!!

TheVintage Virgo @TheVintageVirgo
11 February, 05:32
This shit is getting weirder by tge day...... 😳

Angie Mac @AngieMac
11 February, 05:17
Chemtrail particles in the snow?

Kay Bur @VampireMermaid
11 February, 05:20
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I tried it on the snow in northeast PA too after I saw this video and my snow did the same. I let it melt on a plate and the puddle had the burnt bits floating around.