Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
So Please Tell Me....What or Why Would Any American in Their Right Mind Vote for This BS Bill πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡????

They Should Call This "The Reverse American Citizenship Benefits" Bill
07:24 PM - Feb 05, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 February, 09:59
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
no nope nada forget about it zilch...etc........................................

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Glidden @glidden1
05 February, 09:08
Our government needs abolished at this point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 February, 08:37
STOP PAYING AND FILING TAXES and this ENDS they need us to pay for this. STOP UNITE no more taxes. They can’t jail 300 million people. UNITE. Stop paying for children sacrifice NOW.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 February, 08:36
Is this what wakes up clueless people? I doubt it because they’ve ignored every flashing red flood light till now. There are some delighted by the misfortune of others.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
05 February, 08:10
Treason

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
05 February, 07:33
I just want people to wake the F up!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 February, 07:36
In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication
Amen to That Jodie..!!!πŸ™

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 February, 10:16
In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication
you and me both