Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
I know alcohol lowers the vibe, However I am having a few adult beverages tonight to take the edge off"
05:55 PM - Feb 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
04 February, 08:47
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Being edgy lowers the energy too. 😊
I'm sending you extra positive energy.
EnjoyπŸ€— πŸ˜πŸ‘‹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
04 February, 08:45
YUP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry McCockinner @arjayem
04 February, 08:35
For reasons obvious to most I quit the stuff 17yrs ago. Now, I see no reason why a man or woman can't get ripped now and again. It would have to meet certain criteria, but have one on me, Cheers!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 February, 08:17
Ditto!

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
04 February, 06:05
I did the same last night - it's lot of responsibility just knowing what we know and not being able to scream it from the rooftops !

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
04 February, 06:07
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
INDEED it is"