Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
02 February, 05:17
BORDERS AND WALLS- PART 2:

There is something much bigger going on behind the scenes and there are probably multiple reasons .... one being - we are not talking about "Illegal/ALIENS" from another Country - we are talking from another world.

From what I inner-stand to a tune of 60% (non-humans/NPC's/Holograms)....something happened in early 2000's where this INVASION happened. I spoke about this before with why they ceased the cigarette smoking (these non-humans hate Tobacco).

I believe this was another layered reason for the C-19 lockdowns. Go look up C-19 MILITARY OPERATION.

CLEAN AIR AND WATER ... The chem trails you are seeing are no longer dangerous and have not been since 2016. I did the work and research on this - there were tell tale signs on the changing weather and patterns. It took me about 1 1/2 years to see how these chem trails (made up of Organite/HCQ/Crystalline and other Minerals) were producing new plant/insect life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ms. Lee @Ms_Lee3
So many things I cannot even begin to think of. Thank you for lots of good information. I love reading all these points of view. Gets me thinking larger!
12:28 PM - Feb 02, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ms_Lee3 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
02 February, 01:13
In response Ms. Lee to her Publication
That's what we need to do is expand our thinking :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396