CK

The indoctrinated ones are not gonna like this one…🔥🔥🔥

Start Asking Questions!
10:10 PM - Jan 31, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
31 January, 11:51
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I don't blame them. Being a 'pastor' is the best gig going!! The 'church' pays for your house, your food, vacation, your kids college tuition, etc..
and you 'work' one or two hours, ONE day a week. Its better than welfare.
If you are smart, you can REALLY make it pay.
All you have to do is convince a bunch of folks that the pastor and his family are the modern day
tribe of Levi and should get 10% of everyone else's wages.
Serves the folks right for not reading their Bible themselves to learn the truth of it. (I Peter 2:9) lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
31 January, 11:01
THE NAME JESUS WAS MADE UP BY THE CABAL ALONG WITH LORD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 11:11
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 January, 10:26
You cannot serve two masters, Jesus and money. You must choose who or what you will serve. These "pastors" are just in it for the money. Many live a lavish lifestyle while taking money from older people and others barely getting by. These "pastors" are the people who will hear, "Depart from Me, I do not know you."

connie wright @cowri
31 January, 10:37
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Bingo.....it's a business-tax exempt....they think a JOB is beneath them ....

31 January, 11:17
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I argee with you......it's just using the new terms i learn...and so others can see it also.......