Super Angel @SuperKYAngel
Just and FYI - I thought I would share

How rare is a Rh negative?
In the United States, approximately 85% of the population has an Rh-positive blood type, leaving only 15% with Rh negative. Just as we inherit our blood type “letter” from our parents, we inherit the Rh factor from them as well. Each person has two Rh factors in their genetics, one from each parent.

Each blood type has its pros and cons. Type O's are the purest, especially O negatives, the universal donors. They have the purest blood, or what Europeans used to call “royal blood”. Because of their purity, they are the most
04:07 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SuperKYAngel in this post can reply
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
11 February, 04:20
In response Super Angel to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Prevails Against Darkness @BlockchainFaith
11 February, 07:32
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
dope

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
11 February, 04:19
In response Super Angel to his Publication
I would go on to say most anons are rh negative and Im finding most rh negative people have been targeted for elaborate gangstalking campaigns.

Super Angel @SuperKYAngel
11 February, 06:22
In response : Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. to his Publication
What do you mean by Gangstalking Campaigns?? I had a very wierd awakening 11 years ago this past new years day! But I don't feel like I have been apart of any gang or campain. I;ve been watching an 11 year long movie - the rest of you just now joined!!!!