Only people mentioned by AnneM1217 in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
31 January, 03:04
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
More please. Fascinating!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
31 January, 02:51
I've been posting Sabrina's stuff for several months. She comes off as a bit nutty but she consistently brings receipts and shows the evolution of the technology over decades.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
31 January, 02:28
Very interesting, not done yet. Paused, when she showed family tree. I looked into Vincent Kennedy McMahon and his grandmother was Rose Davis. There is a rose Davis here too!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
31 January, 02:12
Hahahahaha 😂 I click on the link to see this video and this is the screenshots I see yes I know I've been suspended but for me to view more posts now I have to pay $16 a month. 😂🤣 Yeah right 😆

I wish everyone would just abandon Twitter, X or whatever you want to call it and watch them collapse, teach them a lesson. 😎

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
31 January, 02:22
In response James Dean to his Publication
My account was suspended and I started a new one. Sometimes you just have to say Fook those demons and work around things. Peace fren!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
31 January, 02:49
In response James Dean to his Publication
Fook Twitter. End Of Message