COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
31 January, 05:08
You're being spied on by Apple Mini EYE ("eye-phone") from iPhone πŸ‘€πŸ‘πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
31 January, 05:25
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Dont have one. Dont want one. I cannot believe ppl wear those fit bits! I dont like being around petrie dishes of spy ware!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
31 January, 05:49
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
"Dont have one. Dont want one. I cannot believe ppl wear those fit bits! I dont like being around petrie dishes of spy ware!"

Well said.. πŸ‘ I could not agree more, I don't & wont have one either same reasonsπŸ‘.
It can piss me off a bit tho when 'services' I'd used for yrs now require the need for a QR reader😠. I'll find another way or go with out.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
31 January, 05:51
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
I have a flip phone and the buttons stick. My friends hate my texts. Texxxxxxxxxxxts. LOL.

~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
πŸ˜„.. I have an Old Dora folding button, pay as you go, Not connected to net ph, and I hate texting...πŸ˜’ I'll read them but not answer them at all if there is another way ie using the phone as a phone...πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ ...or email..!
I remember times were walking in the rain for 20min then having to wait in line out side the phone box before I could call anyone was the quickest way...πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚
06:27 AM - Jan 31, 2024
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~sky~ kat, click on at the bottom under it