Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
12 February, 12:31
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
they Are Sickos 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
12 February, 10:56
the field trips on the lolita express were part of the on the job training to make sure
the news coming out of their toylet traps would always be
inline with the given script.
these were top secret ,trade training immersions
for recruits.
the lessons learned while on the retreat would assure life long obedience to their masters and their colture of death.
the resort CEO kept a very detailed log of ALL visitors,theirs likes,
fetishes,indulgences and their performances.
He had it ALL!
He gave it ALL to the people that kindly gave him room n board
before he disappeared into the sunshi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike (#USAF Vet) @FarRightMike
12 February, 10:19
That's just beyond sick. I remember in my 20s reading Mark Twain's work. He said: man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to.
He also believed that evolution went the other way. The sicker I see our society becoming, I fully understand what he meant.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 February, 08:42
Those who screech the loudest, have the most to hide.

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
11 February, 04:48
and zucker

chore Toke @choretoke
11 February, 04:36
CREEPY AS F@#K🤬EVIL❗️

Janie DuVall @janieduvall
11 February, 04:18
Because they can only be famous if they hurt children.

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
11 February, 04:11
Chinese News Network

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
11 February, 04:09
I know! Becasue they're PEDOPHILES!! They like to sacrifice children and eat them... such great role models....