CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 January, 11:58
My house insurance went up so much here in Florida today that the mortgage company just emailed me to say my house payment would go up hundreds of dollars

my taxes and insurance are just a few hundred dollars less than my actual house payment

wtf

Trump, we need your help!

Electric bill went up $150 a month to $200 a month 2 months ago

water is sky high where I live

We are not getting raises to cover inflation

We are lucky to have a job

I am so tired of this bullshit.

No vacations in 8 years, and vacation is usually a staycation over a long weekend

food bill is 50 percent higher than last year

Is anyone else tired of this Biden admin bullshit??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 January, 12:54
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I get pissed off when I’m in the supermarket and I see a family of illegal immigrants that do not speak English pushing a full overloaded carriage, full of food and getting it all for free, while I’m spending $160 a week on my groceries and they’re spending nothing at all everything‘s free for them, that pisses me off,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 January, 01:22
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
🔥💥🙏😡

100 percent

and they are working under the table so not paying taxes while they clean condos here in florida and do other jobs under the table

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
25 January, 08:57
We need to STOP paying our taxes too, maybe our country needs to go on STRIKE, We must Demand equal rights, If they’re not paying their taxes, we shouldn’t have to pay taxes either, if we don’t pay our taxes then The government will actually stop bringing illegal immigrants into this country because they won’t have any money to give them, and illegal immigrants will stop coming into this country because we won’t have any freebies for them

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 09:04
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
corrupt IRS will seize assets and put people into jail if you just don't pay. irs chooses who to go after depending on what result they think they can get. think about loid lerner going after republicans on her whim.

we need to take it back from them the way it was stolen from us

I am not saying do nothing, but saying we need to get smarter than them

inocent people will be dragged to jail for not paying their taxes while hunter biden does not pay and he is not in jail, and clinton foundation does not pay, but it is still there with unseized assets

we have to find a way to fire the corrupt IRS and supporters of IRS and change things from the ground up.

Trump wants to help with that. He was sidetracked from fixing IRS because of Russia, Rusia, Russia fake narrative, and then with the covid scam.

Traci Evers @Evers6
Class action lawsuits maybe? I would like to see more ppl rising up filing the suits. Class action lawsuits can be very effective.
09:15 AM - Jan 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by Evers6 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 January, 10:27
In response Traci Evers to her Publication
🙏🔥yes, but it is a brave law firm that will fight the IRS because IRS has unlimited funds, and then 💥they will target the law firm attorneys with bullshit afterwards, because IRS is weaponized.

Once again, think lois lerner.

we also need congress to go after IRS but right now they are trying to fix 1/6 DC and other massive DC corruption with pedo joe, the FBI, and DOJ and whistleblowers.

The deep state harrassment never stops because there is so much corruption, and it just moves from one spot to another and another (because nothing is ever resolved without trump in office).

we have to get smarter

I would LOVE to see a class action lawsuit with IRS, so I totally agree with you, but I would also love for supremes to go after IRS (but that is probably a pipe dream since supremes are captured and corrupt themselves).

Traci Evers @Evers6
25 January, 12:11
You’re right regarding the financial aspect but the lawsuits would bring on exposure which could, hopefully, cause an uprising. Ppl refusing to pay taxes altogether. Isn’t there a few videos circulating of ppl claiming paying income tax is illegal? If this is true why has NOBODY, not 1 person, done anything about? Kinda makes me think it’s fabricated. Idk.