Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 January, 09:35
Many Patriots think they're seeing everything at 40k ft and they're not and I almost didn't post this but DAMN the EGO on those people is so insufferable now. Just STOP.
Stop acting like you know it all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Since I just mentioned 40,000 ft
I would like to chime in.
I do know a lot but in the grand scheme of things I know know SHIT!
Always learning and reaching for more truth.
I am under the impression that the 40K view is looking through another Lenz... perhaps the third eye???
I am seeing things that I never saw before - looking at things in a different light or perspective.
My mind(s) thinking...has always been - out of the box- although the ego can throw you in quite quickly.
It is also my inner-standing that in order to survive in this 3D Realm which we are either still in or barely hanging onto - (until complete transition is made) - some EGO is required to function.
I admit I still have issues with EGO and many do not inner-stand that meaning either.
Its LEFT brain thinking.... I have my struggles with it and fight with it often.
I know what I know....
and when you know you know.
It ALL comes within .... and I am still trying to find ALL that MATTERS.
06:14 AM - Jan 25, 2024
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Teresa Peters @Teresapeters
25 January, 11:25
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Ironic you are talking about left brain listen to the message I sent you .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 January, 07:10
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
❤❤❤

Teresa Peters @Teresapeters
25 January, 11:24
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Ironic you are talking about left brained . Listen to the message I sent you