HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 January, 11:08
I'm sharing something I wouldn't share anywhere else...
I have been through a lot in my life, big and small adventures, done good things and sometimes bad things, I have tried to save people and to bring happiness and prosperity to others.
I never felt sad about things I did... I had no tears when I was 17 years old and my impressive father suddenly died.
But now I feel the need to feel the tears flowing for once in my life... and then be ready for the next step...
Strange feeling.
Sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
21 January, 01:57
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Better late than never.
Perhaps you are prepared to acknowledge your emotions now. Whereas, you weren't able to before.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 January, 02:01
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
💚 Thank you for your very kind words.
I have no idea where this emotion comes from... but sometimes it is indeed good to give in to it.
💚

Sounds like youare experiencing delayed grief.
08:08 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by QualityorQuantity in this post can reply
22 January, 01:22
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Yes, probably ... It feels so ...

23 January, 08:20
Once you confront and accept the grief things will start to get better. It takes time. But, is necessary for you to move forward without feeling the rawness of it all.