Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 January, 01:43
Stopping in to say hi!! Haven't been home in awhile. Miss you all!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deborah Salisbury @Raenya
21 January, 01:46
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Hi honey ,, just got booted from Twitter ,, it's nice and CALM here ,, big love and WWG!WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 January, 02:03
In response Deborah Salisbury to her Publication
Did you really? So fooking stupid. It is way off over there today

21 January, 02:16
I was having the best day EVER, met a great like minded JFKjr NUT like myself ,, we were planning the BIG PARTY ,,, sharing all kinds of ARIEL stuff ,, and then BAM ,, after being back on for a year , regained a few 1000 ,,, after losing 14000 years ago ,,, I guess I will enjoy the peace and quiet over here ,, then figure out how to get back on there , something about clearing your cache and more ,, HUGS and WWG1WGA

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 January, 02:42
I am on my 22nd account over there 🤣🤣😭😭😂

may I ask , HOW DO YOU DO IT ?????
is it about clearing your CACHE ?????
02:45 PM - Jan 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by Raenya in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
21 January, 05:27
Clear cache...open a new email account and get at it.

21 January, 06:42
super duper ,, big love