[COLLAPSE]
connected to a world Ponzi pyramid scheme ops
money laundering ops.. DAVOS, Rocks, Roths, CCP, CIA
+ UN (NATO) Ops

Takedown of banks expose
WARMONGERS, VIRUS, DEATH VACCINES

πŸ‘† Connected to JFK [EO 11110] πŸ’₯

[President Kennedy] created the special forces
& other secret MIL Ops that infiltrated the CIA..
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯JFK was very well aware of the coming assassination..
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯JFK WAS WELL AWARE of the assassination date
& full plans by the Deep State + CIA..

πŸ’₯Kings and Queens for over 1000 years had doubles & stand ins
as did several popes and Cardinals

You are watching powerful White Hat alliance Military ops..
A PLAN to save the world

EPSTEIN much bigger than pedophilia and extortion ring
β†’ MASSIVE MONEY LAUNDERING RING

πŸŽ₯

https://t.me/qthestormride...

πŸ‘‡ 2 pages

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 12:08
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Nana saw a post in the last two days that said JP Morgan was filing bankruptcy and then today a post about Jaime Diamon selling off his JP Morgan stocks.

That's the way they do it. They get out and get their money right before the shit goes down, imo. leaving we the people holding the empty bag.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 January, 01:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I wonder what happens if someone has a loan with them. I don't but I know someone who does.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 January, 10:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
All debt is canceled. Once the crash comes and there is no foundation for the economy all debt is cleared. Bank failures are the sign we're waiting for. We have seen alot already to indicate its close. By Nov '24 it MUST happen...while Buydin is in office. I believe he will be announced as dead soon. That will unsettle everything! It will usher in the Kamala debate as to qualifications to be President, which she does not qualify.
Good Times!! 🎡🌴🀍🎯

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 07:35
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Idk how that will work.
I know a long time back Juan had said that the ppl going out and charging up a bunch of debt on purpose just because they think that it will be forgiven will be in for a big surprise that it will not work exactly that way.

That it would not be fair for instance for good people that have worked hard and done right all their lives for instance and have just normal debt or have worked to pay off their debt.
That there would be some other formula to make it fair where some could not take unfair advantage.
But, idk and believe only a handful of ppl really do know.
Excited tho to see how it all plays out.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ’œ

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
21 January, 08:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My friends woke up about two years ago but didn't really bother to do full research. Bought everything and had construction on their home betting it would happen instantaneously. They were mad and scared and cocky. They didn't realize the bigger picture. Fights amongst the Q info and when is it gonna happen. They forgot cool heads and planning to "be" of a higher thought process. It didn't work out so well for them. Not our time but the right time.

Yeah, it's a shame. Some people go off halfcocked and take a step too far, they're in for a fall. And ur right about a higher thought process! Many people aren't even capable of that. Some won't make it thru the real bad Truths. Some heads will explode, some emotions will overwhelm, and some psyche's will snap...Most Hearts will break! Only those who can get past these revelations with their Heart, Mind, and Spirit intact will rejoice on the other side of this shitshow. There will be a time after this time. That is what we are to prepare for, the time after this time. Most importantly is the Spiritual preparation for the process of revelations during the time in between. Many are ill prepared and won't maintain sanity or compassion. And if ya haven't begun forgiving everyone for everything, u will fall behind. We must pray for and forgive even the most evil and let God judge them. Free our Hearts of all our hate. Hate is a weight far too much to bare. Thanks for responding! πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―
09:16 AM - Jan 21, 2024
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
21 January, 09:27
This is so well said. Thank you.
I believe every word written here.
The truth is devastating. I have been turned wrong side out so many times I have lost count.
The anger and hatred I have felt over the evil in this world has literally felt like 100 deaths.
Unconditional love centered, balanced and anchored in your zero-point space is the only way to survive with your humanity in tact.

21 January, 09:49
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Man, u ain't kidding! In the beginning I cried so much I was afraid I couldn't stop. It was all too much!! Entirely too much! I only kept coming back for my family and son specifically. Most turned away from me, but not my son. He gets it! That is the only reason I've made it thru, without Him I would have not. I still cry at times...mostly when I record Lyrics these days in my music. But we dealt with one thing at a time, and chose to go back in to learn more. That toughened us up. Our Loved ones will not have it "so easy". 🫣, which it wasnt...but thats why God chose us! God knows our Hearts, and it's why ur here and me too. Hallelujah! Stay up Patriot, we got this.πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜‡
WWG1WGA
IN GOD'S HANDS
MAGA
🀍🎯

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
21 January, 09:24
Well said. We are close. Godspeed my friends!

21 January, 09:50
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Godspeed Patriot! U rock my friend!! 🎡🌴🀍🎯