COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
The best is yet to come.

Don't let the doomers convince you otherwise. Do you realize we're living in an unprecedented turning point in history? We lived in comfortable slavery our entire lives and now all of thisbis being unveiled for anyone with eyes to see. We have front row seats. It's a privilege to be an anon, awake and alive. They said we wouldn't make it this far. That America would be destined for failure. Yet all I see is a rising up, a Lazarus moment. We thought she was dead, yet she will come come back greater than ever before. God has a plan for all of us and it's a good one. Reject the doom. Embrace faith. We're gonna win!

Dan_Scavino3
07:08 AM - Jan 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
19 January, 08:44
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
The Best 45 seconds in
recent years….

GOD WINS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 04:47
Had to dig this one up.😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 January, 07:13
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
What a great day that was...!!!

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
19 January, 08:22
One of my favs😉😂

19 January, 04:43
Found this interesting…

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
19 January, 06:42
What about The Biltmore in Asheville, NC. I thought it was owned by the Vanderbilt family.