Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I agree 117% with Lin.

Who lives long enough to receive back in earth ALL the money he or she paid into Social Security???

Very, very few.

What happens to the money you paid in and never received back???

It should ALL be paid to your heirs.

But that is not what happens.

What happens??

The federal government claims almost all of it as its money to spend as Washington, D.C. desires.

The theft continues.

In my opinion, the theft needs to stop.

The Social Security system in this country needs a MASSIVE overhaul or it needs to be DESTROYED.

Did it exist prior to 1871 when the United States was incorporated???

Nope.

It was not part of the Constitution as it existed prior to 1871.

Restore the Republic!!!

Lin πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#FIX2020IN2024
09:34 PM - Jan 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Dave Mars @CCU
19 January, 02:01
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I agree something needs to be done, but about the millions of elderly that have no other way to feed themselves or pay their bills?
We would have millions of elderly dying on our streets or freezing to death.
I think the solution would be to give the elderly more of their money and to give other countries less of the American citizens monies to these ingrates infiltrating our country.
My mother gets just over 2100$ a month, no food stamps she pays for food and utilities out of that and medicine be cause she would have to pay for the part c in Medicare like she does part A&B that take $176. Out of that 2100. She supposedly gets.
Illegals get 3800.$ a month plus free medical and food stamps So how the hell !!
That's the Damn problem!!
How about we do away with the government!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396