Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
The natural antibiotic you asked for 🍯

Flu season is hectic! I don’t know about you, but almost everyone I know has been struck down with flu or a cold this season.

I was sick a few days ago and wanted something natural to help me get better quickly, and I stumbled upon this natural antibiotic recipe.

It’s anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, anti-bacterial, and packed with anti-oxidants.

Here is the recipe:

1/2 cup of pure honey
1tsp of ground turmeric
1/2tsp of ground ginger
1tsp of vanilla essence

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Take a teaspoon each day or even have it in your favourite herbal tea.

Hopefully this helps you feel better this winter 🧡
04:01 PM - Jan 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
16 January, 04:23
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
What do you think of The Twisted Shot?
It's easy to take a couple oz every day,
w/a juice or coffee chaser.
Avail on Amazon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
16 January, 05:11
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
This is actually the first I have seen of this, but from what I can tell and from the reviews it looks good....I may actually have to try this..Thanks!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 January, 04:12
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Add a shake or two of black Peppy-that activates the turmeric to make it more bioavailable.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
16 January, 04:16
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Good to know....Thanks!!