George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
BOTS BOTS AND MORE BOTS.....WE SUSPECT EVERY NEW ACCOUNT NOW BECAUSE OF THEM
03:30 PM - Jan 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 January, 09:19
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
They have fake "popular" names, joined in Jan, yet have many "followers." As soon as you see you have a new follower check it out and simply block them. Or use the Fook button. 😊 Koba is flushing them out as well. That is why AnonUp was down over the weekend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 January, 09:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
YEP IVE BLOCKED ABOUT 2 DOZEN ALREADY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
16 January, 09:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I’ve had quite a few of them asked to follow me❗️BLOCKED BITCHES❗️😏

Nina Patriot @NinaPatriot
16 January, 09:12
Sometimes blocking them takes several clicks, its like it doesnt want to work on them. Anyone else experiencing this?

16 January, 09:38
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
NO PROBLEM HERE

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 January, 05:51
Jan. might not be the month for new accounts. lol I blocked a bus load. Well to me.

15 January, 05:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
SAME HERE

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
15 January, 05:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
They have infiltrated AU like little cock roaches in an apartment t building in the projects.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
15 January, 05:49
And every one who allows them in, more will follow! Bots follow bots!

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
15 January, 04:05
i boot all new accounts now.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
15 January, 04:14
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Please, how? I see, but can’t find how to block.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 January, 05:50
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
doing the same right now

they are all fake shit trying to muck things up

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
15 January, 03:40
I think it's those new January 2024 accts with the unfamiliar Telegram links.

15 January, 03:42
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
YES THEY ARE ALL 2024 ACCOUNTS

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 January, 05:55
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I did follow a Telegram link to an account which had 2 subscribers. That should be a real indication they are bots and/or shills.