Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
09 February, 02:30
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Took the words right outta my mouth!

So disgusting watching Mobile news posting "Where can I get my vaccine?" headlines. I only tune in for the weather... sometimes.
The rest drives me mad.

This vaccine is going to kill off a LOT of people - MILLIONS. Expect the cost of housing to go down as homes become available when their owners die.

One thing I'm noticing is that it's the most argumentive people, mask-wearers & the like, the aggressive ones who are demanding the vaccine & I hope they get it!

We thinking people will have a brighter tomorrow without so many herds of stupid peo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

09 February, 02:48
Bingo!

I have not worn a mask yet. I was physically thrown out of a T-Mobile in Saraland, but not before I got the manager on videotape. Then, I filed a complaint with the ADA and another with Alabama State Health Dept. - for trying to force a medical intervention on me when no physician was present to evaluate me, etc...

My heart goes out to the old folks who KNOW what is going on. I cannot imagine being a captive at some retirement center & forced to take the vax. They're picking the most fragile sector of society to push it on first.

So many stupid people - MaskHoles NEED vacci

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

09 February, 03:35
I've actually gotten a bit MEAN about it... To the point that I carry a 3x5 notebook & a pen to jot down names... I inform people that they can be sued PERSONALLY; that I don't have to sue the store... and then I give them one of these with their name on it, filled in...

It makes getting ready to go shopping a PITA, but if I can wake some people up...

If I didn't have a higher perspective, I'd be so sad - the ID10ts here are lining up BEFORE DAWN & lined up around the block to get vaccinated.

I'm past even hoping it's saline now, LOL.

Herd's needed culling for a long time - deca

11 February, 12:50
BINGO!

For 40 years, I've been trying to help people wake up. These last 5 years have been INTENSE!

Now, I have reached an unwelcome conclusion: about 40% of Americans cannot be saved from ruining themselves & others.

Bring on the vaccine!

It will serve as a dash of chlorine into the gene pool of the smooth-brained ones!

How long have we said, "Stupid people shouldn't breed?"

Long enough!

11 February, 02:29
I will not RECOMMEND the vaccine, nor will I inject other with it.

I demand the same respect in return.

But, with all the info that's been out about vaccines for DECADES, with all the children who have been damaged by vaccines; with all the doctors who have advised against vaccinating...

It is no longer a matter of "no information; nobody told me."

I officially DO NOT CARE how many people line up in their cars before dawn to be first in line when the clinic opens for the drive-thru vaccinations.

Sad, yes. However, doesn't ruin my day one bit; rather, the contra.