TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
Night Inspiration-Friday, January 12th, 2024

God's compassion is such great news for us. How burdensome would life be if God responded with anger at every mistake? We'd be paralyzed, afraid to do anything for fear of messing up. But God answers our sins, our failures, and our shortcomings with mercy. By His grace, He gently restores us and corrects our course.
04:33 PM - Jan 12, 2024
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
We the People @grandmatobe
12 January, 08:40
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Bless you for posting this. many times we forget that God loves us even with our shortcomings!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 January, 11:36
In response We the People to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThank you. I am just trying to keep God's Word out there, and letting people know how much they are loved. In this crazy and evil world we are living in, it helps to be reminded every now and then. God is so good and He is there for us no matter what. Sometimes I have a hard time remembering that myself. I hate seeing so much of what is going on all around us, it really upsets and angers me sometimes. I really wish, it would hurry up and get over with, but I know this is on God's time and not ours. Patience is not one of my strong points, but I'm working on that. Have a blessed weekend.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
12 January, 05:25
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
I pray to have that same grace with others that trespass against me.

12 January, 11:40
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈMe too. It's a work in progress. Not an easy thing to do, but we just have to keep trying and never give up. God will help us.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ