Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
12 January, 07:05
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Why would you give money to your daughter if it will jeopardize both of you monetarily in the long run? Easiest solution for
her is to give up the car and buy an inexpensive "junker" that has all the basic necessities. It takes the pressure off both of you.
Like a fella I knew who used all his liquid assets and house to buy silver bullion back in 2021 because he was sure precious metals like silver would be worth thousands per oz then. Fomo; he had no plans on what to do it the mean time. Ouch.
It's nice think about the future of Nesara/Gesara, med beds, law and order, etc. However, you are still at the mercy of here and now. Afterall, Q did indicate it will get rough. Just what exactly reaching the precipice in the 8 year time frame mean exactly? If the majority of the people aren't pulling their hair out, protesting en masses, crying and/or throwing expensive tomatoes at celebrities and politicians, then the precipice hasn't been reached yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 January, 01:59
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Get Rid of the Car
buy a Used fixer upper
js

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
12 January, 02:08
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I'm paying my daughter's student loan that I had to co-sign for. The highest paying job she could find is $20 and hour. She wants nothing to do with teaching, I can't blame her. That is her skill right now.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts