Mike Anon @Mike314
10 January, 08:39
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Nah, I'm not gonna say that.

I'm gonna say "I CAN believe I was here to witness this shit."

Some people just don't get it.

What you believe is what you get.

Be careful of who you follow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
10 January, 09:52
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I will probably say wow....is it really Over!? 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 January, 09:48
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I was in yarn shop yesterday & had an hour long talk with the owner who is up on all that's going on. Asked her thoughts on Q. Said she talked to another person she knows. Anyone can read Q drops including CIA right? They felt Q was a psyop kinda thing. We believe "it's a movie", follow the plan etc & we have sat back waiting for Q team to take care of it all, it's a plan...instead of getting involved locally or state wide. Many don't like Flynn but he told us 2 yrs ago to get involved locally & on up. Kinda made me think about this. Q did teach me anyway to search, re-read constitution, laws ect. Are we just gunna post all day on sm & wait? or really get involved? She has written letters to AG's & SOS. It may not do any good but....at least she is trying. Just my thoughts.