Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 January, 03:22
Ariel
Prolotario1

๐ŸšฉAnd What Do We Have Here?

Not the I've been to Jeffrey Epstein Island Jim Carrey.

Not the Jim Carrey that gave Cathriona White a STD.

Not the Man On The Moon Masonic symbolism Jim Carrey.

Not the I visited Haiti with help from the UN Jim Carrey.

Not the I deleted my entire Twitter profile to avoid questions about my visit to J. Epstein Island Jim Carrey.

Not the I like to dress up as Baphomet on an SNL skit Jim Carrey.

Not the I am going to see Vincent B. Tore for leaking the J. Epstein Logs Jim Carrey.

Not the I own property in the Pedo capitol Muskoka in Ontario Canada along with Tom Hanks & The Clintons Jim Carrey.

Not the I visited Fiji Island with Celene Dion, Bill Gates on a retreat Jim Carrey.

Not the I was banned from Russia along with Murray Brewster and Margaret Atwood Jim Carrey.

https://twitter.com/Prolot...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dan lee @rocky002
im sorry but im not going to get into a long debate but i think people should actually read all his books and watch all of his talks instead of quoting one he wrote 25 years ago.he does list connections to mi5 and mi6 as well as scotland yard and the home office as well as countless other british politicians. he outed jimmy saville and the royals long before anyone else did and also jeffrey epstein. you never know maybe Trump is illuminati,the fact is that no one knows if he is or not.He could be used by white hats to bring forth the data or he could be used by the cabal to bring divide. same as icke no one knows.But all i know is that i have followed and read ickes books for 20 years and what he has prodicted has come happened to a T and who he has accused is coming to light.but all i know is whether icke and trump are illuminati or not ...the ending is not for everybody just remember that
04:00 PM - Jan 10, 2024
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by rocky002 in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 January, 07:32
In response dan lee to his Publication
Yes, we do not know who the white hat infiltrators are. I'm guessing Carey is a white hat, but I could be wrong. It will be interesting to see who was on what side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dan lee @rocky002
11 January, 01:31
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
i must admit it is a fun ride it ,at first i was a bit sceptical about Q but it is playing out the way the posts have suggested.i am hoping that carrey is a white hat but he was on the epstein list.2025 is the year apparently where everything will come to light. we shall see ๐Ÿ‘