Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 January, 08:17
Dept of Defense decode

=

This Is The Final Harvest I Promise You That We Are Done Here βœ”/ Ive Never Had An Abortion Ive Never Been Pregnant / Jehovah Will Lift The Ban On Facebook And Free Speech Theres Nothing To Hide / I Cant Believe What People Will Do For Fame And Money😡/ Cannabis Was Used For Thousands Of Years Before This Prohibition Madness / The Event They Are With Us Now / Im Free Im Free At Last Gone From Poverty To Prosperity πŸ₯³/ Acknowledgement Of Gematria Affirmation Gives Shape To Reality / She Prays This Portal Will Bring The Changes She Prays For πŸ™/ Love Saves The World From Destruction And Restores LifeπŸ’•/ I Tried My Best With All The Abuse And It Didnt Work Take Care πŸ˜“/ Jesus May You Please Have Mercy On Us / I Will Faithfully Wait For Jesus / What Is The World Really Needs Truth Right Now Grant It
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
3570-0753
TS 13:03 - 1:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 08:17
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 January, 08:19

"All Ethnic Backgrounds All Colors All Races Loving One Another Peace Joy Happiness 😊 ❀"

https://twitter.com/archil...
09:18 AM - Jan 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Autmama 123 @autmama
09 January, 09:47
666 with hands

09 January, 09:48
In response Autmama 123 to her Publication
666 is the number of man. It is the chemical makeup of our bodies. Carbon. There are no evil numbers. The clowns tried to create a cult around it but it's all a lie.