Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
So 2024 officially blows. So getting a divorce on the 1st day of the year 2 days later found another mass in my abdomen. Yippee I donโ€™t know if I have strength or the will to fight this time, for what?
03:21 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by Honeybadger71 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
06 January, 05:36
In response Honeybadger71 to his Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 January, 04:38
๐Ÿ™ Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over "Honeybadger 71". Bless him with increased: Faith in You, guidance, strength, peace of mind, comfort, love, support, and healing. Cleanse his heart, mind, body and soul of everything harmful. Fill him with Your Love, Light and the Holy Spirit. Restore him to vigor and health. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
06 January, 04:35
We all will be praying for you. I've been through a divorce, was married to an alduterer who left after I had my only child at the age of 38. I raised a good man mostly without him and went on with my life. In my case it was the best thing that ever happened. You will find your way and I will be praying your mass turns out to be nothing serious. God bless.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
06 January, 04:33
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
06 January, 04:32
๐Ÿ™ You can fight! We must keep fighting! Thru thick n thin we fight. Yes...try ivermectin horse dewormer. Comes in a plastic syringe. Everyone I know takes a pea size amount for 3 to 4 days. Wait a week and repeat. Then once a month. Tube cost $10.00 and lasts months. YOU CAN DO IT! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒด

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
06 January, 04:31
It's easy for us to say hang in there, when we're not going thru what you are. But don't give up, you're in a lot of people's prayers. We're close to having those med beds, they keep talking about. Remember, God is there by your side, and he will never leave you or forsake you. So, hang in there. Prayers of healing and help with all that you are facing. God bless, take care and stay safe.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 January, 04:28
Fight for your eternity in Heaven. Our real home is worth fighting for because itโ€™s forever.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
06 January, 04:23
Try ivermectin
Pine needle tea
Oregano oil
fenbendazole
Food grade hydrogen peroxide
The one minute miracle cure book
Barbra O'Neill books
Sunshine
Fresh air
Grounding...

Honeybadger71 @Honeybadger71
06 January, 07:16
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
I know what to do and take I just need to find the will to keep going on itโ€™s hard and real easy to take the easy out not easy by all means. I need to find something to keep me going.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
06 January, 03:50
๐Ÿ™ Praying for strength. I know how you feel. This old world is getting me down too. However, keep telling yourself that something great is going to happen and you will be part of the living to witness it. God Bless!

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
06 January, 03:46
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Par Nelli @Parnelli
06 January, 03:37
๐Ÿ™โค

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
06 January, 03:34
Praying for you Honeybadger. God will see you through every setback and disappointment. He loves you like no human can. Please hold on to that throughout all of these tribulations. He knows the plans He has for you. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 January, 03:33 (E)
๐Ÿ™ Do IT, To B an Inspration to others?
Stay strong take a good look at people on the street
You dont want to end there
Have u tried Ivermecton?
๐Ÿ’ช

Violet *** @Violetfire
06 January, 03:28
I pray God leads you to a Med Bed soon.

Mellissa @Mellissa
06 January, 03:27
The "Enjoy the show" is a joke anyways!!! This side is just as ridiculous as the left is!!

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 January, 03:25
We are praying for you! God we pray now for Honeybadger get Your Strength and Grace to stay strong and we pray for Healing and recovery from these shocks. Honeybadger, have you tried some Ivermectin?