USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Turn the sound up

Pfizer Stopped Testing their COVID Vaccine on Animals Because they Kept Dying
12:23 PM - Jan 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Mellissa @Mellissa
06 January, 05:03
In response USCG VET to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 January, 12:31 (E)
In what world is this not met with brute force by pissed off people who lost their jobs and had family members die after taking it? One that is gone apparently

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mellissa @Mellissa
06 January, 05:04
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

arba happihr @arba
06 January, 12:30
Great post!
I wish this were on MSM

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
06 January, 12:31
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Doesn't fit "THEIR" narrative, so its no surprise

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
06 January, 12:29
100%! I remember on Twitter back in the day when cv all started there were test being run on ferrets with the cvax and they all were dying. I didn't get a video or snapshot at the time. I wish I did. Thanks for sharing. I did get a recording of this for my files.