JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 January, 10:40
It’s such a relief to have the fake New Year behind us. It’s so fake that I couldn’t even bring myself to comment on it here. That means that we are on a weeks- not months- timeline as this is a 2023 operation. I expect things to crescendo very rapidly now. Take good care.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 January, 12:11 (E)
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
A SPIRITUAL DEPTH CHARGE

I Cant Be Sure, of Course, but I Think I Dropped a "Spiritual Depth Charge into the Dark Heart of the Beast in my Response to a Post on Twitter.

I Posted Today, January 2nd, 2024 and Less than 12 Hours Later I have Received 4 Reposts, 54 Likes and 19 Bookmarks--a Completely Unprecedented Response to this Type of Post, Even Here on AU.

I have also Gained about 30 New Followers as a Result of this Post and am Now at 895 Followers. I Gained 3 More Since I Began Writing this Response to Your Post

Anecdotal Proof that the Great Awakening is Beginning to Accelerate Exponentially, from the Inside Out!

HERE IS THE POST. It was in Response to a "Tesla" Post Featuring Multiple Photos of Large, Flat Fossilized Tree Trunks that have been Mistaken for Small Mountains-Like the One in Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind.

I Am Running of Characters so I will Share the Post in Comments Below. Please Continue and Let Me Know what you Thin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 January, 12:47
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
It’s your season. I’ll look for that at Twitter and Happy Birthday Man of Steele.

04 January, 04:40
Thank Q for Re-Meme-Bering my Birthday.

May THIS be the Year of Universal-Personal and Planetary Rebirth and Resurrection.

I Spontaneously Received this Post in It's Entirety on December 30th at 11:40 A.M. the Day before my Birthday.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 123 (1) 123

Universal-Personal and Planetary Crucifixion, Death and Resurrection

The Coming of the Quantum Christ

The Straight and Narrow Gate

The Eye of the Needle

Inside Out and Outside In, Heartbeat of the Source Within

Reunion of the Head and Heart

No Longer Split and Torn Apart

Heaven Earth And Sky Above

Pentecostal Perfect Love

Holo-Fractal Space and Time & the Power of 3, 6 & 9

Back to the Future

Future Proves Past

The Universe is a Hyper-Cubic Toroidal Sphere, Simultaneously Contracting & Expanding through the 963/369 Zero Point of Space-Time & Time-space

(987) (654) (321) (1) (123) (456) (789)
6 6 6 (1) 6 6 6

`18/(9 (1)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 January, 08:55
First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.

I Cracked The Code- 114

Much Love.

#FamilyIsEverything

04 January, 03:27
We "R" Fractals of God

"Human Beings are Fractals of Source, the Holographic Mind in the Evolutionary Body. The Entire Information of the Universe is Encoded Within Us. EVERY CHILD IS A CHILD OF BETHLEHEM." -Sam Keen, Hymns to An Unknown God

I AM, You 'R'/We "R' The Code!

THE UNITED STATES SPACE FORCE IS THE KEYSTONE

Universal-Personal and Planetary Trance-formation

Revolution, Devolution, Evolution

Holofractally Enfolded Space-Time and Time -Space

The Tip of the Spear

The Entire Universe is a Hyper-Cubic, Toroidal Sphere Within a Sphere Within a Sphere,, Simultaneously Expanding and Contracting through the 963/369 (Z)ero Point of Space-Time and Time-Space.

Eternity is in Love with the Productions of Time

Three Dimensions of Space & One Dimension of Time (Einstein)

Three-in-One/One-in-Three Triune Brain (McClean)

Three-in-One & One-in-Three, Heartbeat of Eternity

Time is the Fourth Dimension

To Infinity & Beyond

May the Fourth Be Wit

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 09:27
May The Fourth Be With You Too.

06 January, 09:37
Thank Q!

Did You Notice what I Posted AFTER That--"I Cracked the Code" Response that Holofractally Enfolds into this Post???

I will also be Posting at Least Three More, Holofractally Encoded/Enfolded Mems that will Form a Complete Narrative that can be Read from the Top Down or Bottom Up

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 09:40
I feel like I am always playing ketchup but I love a good triptych.

06 January, 09:46 (E)
We have a 3-in-1/1-in-3 Holofractally Enfolded Triune Brain Centered in the Personal and Planetary Quantum Heart of Source.

A Lot of my Multi-Thread Posts are Arranged according to this Structure, so that the Information so if you slow down and Reflect upon the Multi-dimensional Connections it will bring your Heart into Simultaneous Coherence with that Source.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 10:01
You can tell I need it, lol.

SPIRITUAL TRAINING WHEELS

Wheels Within Wheels

EZEKI-"EL"S VISION
10:10 AM - Jan 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 January, 10:17
It’s one thing to walk a spiritual path and it’s Quite another thing to be able to take all of those teachings and to synthesize them into something new that is palatable and true. You have a very special gift and command of the language. I appreciate you.

06 January, 01:41
I Am a Baptized Member of the Church of the Brethren and I was called to Serve, for THREE Years as a Caretaker of a rural congregation from 1999 to 2022. It was there that I Completed what I then referred to as a "Spiritual Workshop", but I now Realize that it's Ultimately Meant to be the Itinerary for THE NEW JERUSALEM, a Spiritual Retreat and Healing Center that would help People to Innerstand and bring their Hearts into Holofractal Resonance with Source and One Another as they Learned and Applied this Information in REAL TIME

I lived nest to the Church in a Small Cottage and during that period I Took a Spiritual Gifts Workshop that Identified my Top Five Spiritual Gifts based on the Apostle Paul's description of Spiritual Gifts in Corinthians.

After Answering a 200 Plus Questionnaire, my Top Five Gifts were WISDOM, TEACHING THE FAITH, NURTURING LEADERSHIP, COMPASSION AND GENEROUSITY

Maybe that Explains It!