Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 January, 09:28 (E)
Making bread for a later breakfast. : ) Non poisonated bacon and eggs. NOT hard to make bread in a bread maker. AND my sis got hers. SO the girls are gonna grow up in their formative years making bread as the norm. : ) SO FUN!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
06 January, 09:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
It is. 😁 Even Pawpaw's like baking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 January, 09:34
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
SUPER great, THIS is how we save the future gens, things JUST LIKE this!!!! Every family, and canning etc. Pawpaws who bake are rock stars. My grandaddy made biscuits, AND canned. AND hunted, all that.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
Important skill sets to be passed along to future generations. My Gramma tried to show me when she was here encarnate. I didn't listen closely enough then. Making up and catching up from my misimpressions these days. 😉
09:48 AM - Jan 06, 2024
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
06 January, 09:51
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Yep, great stuff!!!!