Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 January, 09:28 (E)
Making bread for a later breakfast. : ) Non poisonated bacon and eggs. NOT hard to make bread in a bread maker. AND my sis got hers. SO the girls are gonna grow up in their formative years making bread as the norm. : ) SO FUN!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
06 January, 09:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
It is. 😁 Even Pawpaw's like baking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
My grandaddy taught me how to track and fish, how to find "honey holes" fishing, and walk middle of creeks, sides, you name it. I can fish and have outfished some men on their own lands. lol Its a Slick thing.
09:35 AM - Jan 06, 2024
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
06 January, 09:52
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I got a confession to make. I am NOT the best fisherman in my family. My Lil Bro got the magic ✨ 🎣 fishing stick touch. Fact is? It is like they see me coming. And go hide better. I have this vibe with the element itself Stephanie. Dihydrogen oxide. Carbon based life 🧬. Intrinsically tied.